Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Let me tell you the reasons people behave like pigs

Yo!!!how are you today my grandchildren? Hope all of you are fine...I hardly can get my internet access because maxis server in UUM is still under up gradation. Such a long time I did not surf the internet because of it. I called the center and they said it would be ok on this 7 of april. So I hope what they said will come true coz I cannot live without internet...hehe...My grandchildren.. I want you to answer these questions sincerely...

1. Have you ever wished that you would be famous/popular among your friends?
2. Have you ever wanted to be the world's center? meaning everything must revolve around you?
3. Have you ever wanted to show off to people of what you have and what you can do?
4. Have you ever wanted people to respect you and you will get angry if they don't?
5. Have you ever wanted people to always listen to you and feel you are better than others?
6. Have you ever looked down to other people?
7. Have you ever wanted people to know everything about you?
8. Have you ever done something in order to gain respect and credits from other people?


If all the answers are yes, meaning you are in BIG trouble...change your wish and what you want...coz these wishes and ur wants are so wrong!!! many people these days want to get all the qualities above....Do you know the reason? Because they are far away from God. They think what they want and do is right without considering God.

Actually, every single thing that you do, you must be sincere. Yeah.. you wanna hear a proverb? I quote it from a person who I respect the most..

Orang yang berilmu tertipu dengan ilmunya..
Orang yang jahil tertipu dengan kejahilannya...
Orang yang beribadat tertipu dengan ibadatnya...
Orang yang soleh tertipu dengan kesolehannya...
HANYA ORANG YANG IKHLAS YANG SELAMAT..

You know, many people when they do something they say they are sincere....THIS IS REALLY A BIG FAT LIE....you cannot attain a sincere feeling without going through it's process...It's BULLSHIT!!! In this world, only a very small amount of people who are sincere of what they do. They do something because of GOD. Not because of people. I like this kind of people. I wanna see this people and mix with them..but,,,who am I??I'm not even close to their standard...huhu..

Many problems in this world happen because people are getting away from God day by day...The funny part is they do many forbidden things in this world, then they pray to God, and when God does not help them, they say God is not exist...Wahaha..This kind of people is really funny...hahaha..I cannot stand to laugh out loud..hahahaha

You wanna see example of this situation? You look around you..do you have friends that like to get praised if they do something? Or maybe better you LOOK AT URSELF...do you wanna get praised after doing something good?haha...

I know I'm not good enough for you to give advice..I did so many wrong things, and I regret it..I wanna change my self into a better person...Oh God..Please spare me for 5 years more..I wanna change so that I can be close to you..Lead me...and to those people who are blocking my way, I will push them away...maybe you don't fully understand what I'm talking about but believe me I will tell you after this when we meet face to face...until then..bobai

No comments:

Post a Comment