Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The person

Tomorrow I am going back to my hometown.To be exact I am going back to my village.You know what really excites me the most?Seeing the person you have been thinking so much.I remember the time when I was waiting for the person to come to the person's favorite restaurant. I had not seen the person for quite a long time. While waiting, I had butterflies in my stomach.I wanted to punch them badly so that I would be well composed but I could not. The longer I was waiting the harder my heart beat.Quickly I measured my heart rate.It went sky rocket.Then I saw one of the finest sights.There was the person walking into the restaurant.I walked slowly but in my heart,God knew.I was like "yeayyyyyy!!!!".Ahh..the memory.The person also used to give me the sweetest smile ever.The person put the newspaper down, looked at me and smiled. I was completely stunned. That is the sweetest smile I ever have in my life.I continued looking at the person,watching every move and listened carefully all the words came out from the person's mouth.You know, whenever I feel so down, I close my eyes and think about the smile.I feel so motivated. Now I am going to see the person later.I cannot wait for tomorrow to come.Who is that person?The person is someone special.Very special.I do not simply idolize a person unless the person has something really really special.Yes the person is really special.One day, by God's will and permission, I am going to be like the person.Love it more than anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment