Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A diamond I should be

Sleepy...but it is still early for me to sleep.Today I am going to tell you something about my duel.The duel is a lifetime duel. What ever happens I really hope I will win this. Have you ever been wanting or longing something so much? Well I have. I pray and put effort in it. It is so hard to get it but hey,that is why so few people succeed. I want to be one of them so I need to walk the path they had been through. I must love it more than my life, my glory, and money. It is hard to find someone who shares the same view with me. I pray to be a diamond just like them but once the compression begins, I almost crack. Lesson learnt I must bear the compression to be a diamond. It is hard...That is why I always look at you and you look at Him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment