Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sentimental strikes

Good morning my grandchildren.It is 4:02 in the morning!!!Haha.I haven't slept yet even though I am working tomorrow.Tomorrow I do not think I am going to work because I have problem with my car. Need to fix it.I read the past posts in this blog and I can see that my style of writing is actually getting better but things which are important for me during those days are still matter to me up until today.Oh boy,how time flies.I started to write this blog in 2010 and now it is 2015.5 years...And I think I am still the same.In the 5 years,people came and went away from me.I lost several loved ones.I learnt more than before.I committed so many mistakes.There are things which are best to be kept secret and I regret them.Come to think that,people around me are getting older.I am getting older but the signs of your presence are still far. I am not sure whether my dream will come true.I rarely take my time to reflect my life but once I do it,I will feel so down for a long time. I am sorry to let people who had faith in me down. I was stupid and I was wrong. Next time before I will do something,I will start to think very deep.Will I feel regret about this here and after?

No comments:

Post a Comment