Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Post statistics

Hello my grandchildren!!!I just finished one more paper today.Research statistics!I kind of love and hate that paper at the same time.My hands hurt so much until now.Suddenly I realize the paper is not that hard if I studied earlier.I think I just nailed the paper. I do not really enjoy aiming just to pass any paper.I want to ace it because I feel like it is a waste of time to study when my aim is just to pass the paper. I will always do my best for every subject I take,always desire to ace every subject but if I am destined to get low mark,I have no sorrow.I am yours and everything is yours.Who am I to question you?So this coming Tuesday is my last paper for this semester.I feel like celebrating it after finishing my final paper because this semester is very rough for me. Hmmm...What should I do to celebrate the end of this semester?Should I watch movie?Nah...I hate watching movies because movies always defy logic and physics law.Should I eat at expensive restaurant?Nope...expensive restaurant menu does not really suit my appetite.I know!!!I should sleep more.I need to rest a lot after several restless nights I have been through. Can't wait to finish my master.I want to disappear after I have completed it.At that particular moment,I am with myself.Okay...See you again...Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment