Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blush..blush

Good evening!!!hehe...So how's your life?I really hope you read this even by this time I am dead.At least you have a chance to know about your grandfather a little.Okay for today I want to share with you some embarrassing moments in my life.

1. I went to a mall and took some groceries to the counter.With confident face,I took my wallet and found out I did not have enough money to pay for them.I slowly walked back and put them at the racks. :P

2.I took out my money and handed to the cashier and it happened to be the cashier was a woman.My friends were lining behind me.Then the cashier smiled and started to giggled.I asked her what's wrong and she gave me back my picture. Argghhh!!There was a picture of me stacked in between the notes and my friends teased me as if I purposely did that to flirt...I swear to god,I didn't know about it.

3.I purchased a wrench at a hardware store during a festive day.The shopkeeper made an opening palm gesture and I thought he wanted to shake hand and I shook his hand...Actually he was asking the money. arghhh..

4. I like to listen to songs on mp3 players.So one day I went to a library and listened a good song there.I sang along and sometimes I humming slowly.While I was doing those,I could see people were looking at me.Then I realized I sang too loud...hehe

Enough!!!I do not want to add anything more.It is too embarrassing to think about other incidents...Till then,nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment