Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Years passing by

Yes I do...And it is still the same...When I am introduced something new for the first time,for the rest of my life I believe there is no better than the first time experience  The first time will always be my bench mark.It determines what wrong and right something is.If something is right,it should be like the first time I experience it.It applies to almost everything.The funny part is I will determine which one is the first time.Experiencing something for the first time does not mean it is my first time.You know,when I was young,I knew so many people who I called friends.None of them I considered as my good friends.And one day,I experienced what it is called good friends.That's my first time.So everytime I am looking for good friend qualities,it must at least complete all the criteria.Now the second situation.I tasted a new food a long time ago.Then I came across the same food.I expected it to be the same in term of taste as the first time I tasted it before.The best part was,people around me said the food that I was eating supposed to taste like that.It means the food I tasted for the first time had an awful taste.But I do not care!!!To be right,the food must taste exactly the same like the first time I tasted it before.Even it is wrong.Even when I am eating a food which so called to have the perfect taste, still I long to eat the imperfect food which I tasted for the first time.I miss the imperfection of the food.The imperfection of the food makes it perfect for me.I miss the imperfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment