Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Freak me out

I think I am a person afraid of commitment.Whenever I have friends,I feel my life is complete.Frankly speaking,I do not think I am capable of living a marriage life.It freaks me out to the core.Just imagine,you and me,living together and everything about you is my responsibility.Everyday you and me do things together.You for sure will invade my territory and I am not that good to tolerate...I am not ready for that..huuu...
Oh before I forget,what if I have my mini me.OMG!!!My mini me acquires my attention to grow up.That is a huge responsible.I am really bad at making a long life commitment.I can't imagine how would I handle my mini me.What is my reaction when my mini me talks to me?And he cries for my attention while I am playing game?What if my mini me wants to play with me?What if my mini me wants to play my computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment