Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The way I overcome boredom in my life

Read that title again. Your grandpa has a very short attention span for things that I do not like. ICT subject, academic talk from people I think not qualified to talk, lame movie, pack classes, all these are apart of boring stuff that I've been through in my life. So I begin to rebel so that they can see that their activities are so boring and lame. The worst would be I will absent for lame class. But if I cant avoid them, I will start my weird habits to overcome boredom. Here is the list what I do when I'm bored :-

1. I would ask academic questions to my friends. For example "If Eman Manan (an actor) fights with Abon (also an actor ), who would you support?...justify ur answer...or "If an item would cost you RM 1, how many you could afford if you have rm 2?...after my friend answer it, I would ask "Ali has rm 5, how many items he can afford?"

2. I will repeat after the lecturer or the speaker...I will do it better by adding some actions and uttering the same sentences but make sure it cannot be noticed by the lecturer or else I will be doomed.

3. I will ask my friend about the biggest achievement in his/her life. And I will belittled it until they wont find it the biggest achievement anymore.

4. I will observe people who are paying attention to the speaker or the lecturer. And then I will start to predict what happens to him/her in 10 years and the way he/she dies...sometimes I share my prediction with my friends.

5. I will start to I praise the way he dresses for today...I will say "hey you...you look handsome today..."I love to see their response and at least I do a good deed.I increase his confidence in his life.

6. Listen to my MP3 player...I love it!!!

7. Start to think about my future.How I can improve my life and what I wanna do if I can reverse time.

8. Doodling...very addictive.You know, there is a research where it has been proven that doodling increase ur attention span and focus...

9. Tease people!!!hell yeah..teasing is an art...I love to tease people who seem innocent...I ask evil question...In my class,there is a pious female student,,, I asked her "how many bombs have u made today??"

10. Recall music notes so that I can polish them.

11. Sleep...sleeping in class acquire a very fine skill so that u cannot be detected.

12. Play snake game in my HP and try to break the record

13. Plan my activities for that day.

=_="....sleepy!!!wanna sleep d..daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment