Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Promises in my life

My dear grandchildren,as you growing up I bet u make so many promises to people around you.But do you aware the consequences of not full fill your promises?Once u make a promise,you must work hard to full fill it.If you do not taking any action to full fill the promise,then you are not a proper human being in Islam.And if you have taken so many actions and throw your best effort but you fail,it is okay because you have tried your best.How do you know whether the best effort has been thrown?You will know it inside of your heart.You can feel it.Believe me.

Today I'm going to share you my story about promises in my life.The longest people started to promise to me when I was 9.Once a person promised me to buy a watch after he knew that I wanted a watch.He promised me to give it to me 2 months from the day he made the promise.Then I waited...and waited..and waited..now I'm still waiting...I bet he has forgotten what he said to me but never mind,I will always waiting~

Second story,I made a promise which I cannot full fill it anymore even for my entire life.I regret it so much.I made a huge mistake to promise thing that I did not want to do.One day, my grandmother said to me "I really long to taste the ais kacang sold at the bus terminal."So spontaneously I responded "Tomorrow I will buy it for you".So the next day, I didn't go to the bus terminal coz I was too busy with my friends.Actually I have the capability to go but I chose not to.The third day,my grandma was sicked and she passed away on the same day...and I failed to keep my promise to her forever and ever~

Third story, I promise to my mother when she gave me Rm 500 when I wanted to buy my new PC.I promised to her that I would pay to her later.And I will pay to her when I'm working next year.I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment