Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Almost holiday

Good morning!!!Well lately I am moving on to my new life. It is a now what moment since I am in the semester break. So much free time even though I am working.Don't get me wrong. It means my brain has so much free time. I constantly need challenge for my brain to keep me sharp. Well when I have nothing else to think, I start to have projects. You know because I have money and I am a grown up man now. I am thinking of going fish the moment I arrive my village. I am going to buy 3 fish traps and set them for a night. I remember when I was a young boy, I set up several fish traps. At night I could not sleep because I started to imagine things. I was so excited and wished the night faded away quickly. I think the same thing will happen even I am a big man now. I just cannot contain myself for that kind of excitement. Things that make people excited rarely make me feel excited but for this thing, although it is considered minor for other people but for me it excites me. Oh by the way, a person I just barely knew has started to give me advice regarding life. I do not really enjoy it since I have my point of view of life. It is heavily influenced by someone who is highly respected by me. It may seem I am a care free person for some people. It happens because I put priority different from them. What is the point of chasing something temporary? Oh by the way, I bought a new watch. So cheap but I needed a watch so I bought it. Hey, I am off to bed now. See you later. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment