Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 28, 2014

My next move

What would you get when you revisit the old memories?Pain.I am not really wise revisit my old memories.Songs,pictures,videos make me remember every single thing that I want to forget.How stupid I am to revisit the old memories.I am sorry about everything that I did back then.To all of you.I am now a better person than before.After thinking deeply as usual I found out that I am always better on my own.Perhaps I do not have luck to share things which are mine.So what are my plans?Finishing my master and then I am going to pursue my study to higher level.With this so much time I think I have no problem to complete both of them in 7 years.I am worried if I have nothing to fight for.I will start to do stupid things if I have so much free time.That's why I need to preoccupy myself.
By the way,I need to learn saying the right things in the right manner.I do not think the way I said things before was rude but some people could not accept it.I just stating the facts but some people feel offended.I need to follow my idol.He said the right things according to the people's level.I need to learn from him but the problem is he's dead now.I only can read about his history from the book.I don't think normal people could understand the way I think because I am not normal.Few people will understand and trust me but to find those few is really hard.If I don't find one of them I will have to travel alone.I am so sleepy right now.See you again.I hope you have the chance to read this.I love you so much my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment