Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The pack leader

One day hopefully I will be a leader.You know what I mean by that.So when I am the leader I expect you to follow me.Respect me as a leader.I will start to behave like a good leader.I'm preparing myself to lead you to the right path.You be a good follower.I am the one who you should follow.Not other people.Why you should follow other people when I am your leader?I will not take it lightly when you start to listen to other people.Some people must learn to respect that I am the leader and you are the follower.I have seen enough examples in life the situation where follower starts to listen to other people.It leads to destruction.I do not want my life to crumble due to external factor.If you cannot follow my way,then you should not appoint or accept me as your leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment