Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

One of the kind

Hi my grandchildren.It has been sometimes I haven't updated my blog.So how's your life?Tell me will ya.I am getting older everyday.It is a normal thing.But how old am I?I am old enough to know how's the game will be played.Still I cannot make my decision.There is something holding me back.I am not really sure what is it.It is like a dejavu.Almost everything happens is identical.So I can predict the ending.I've been through the same situations quite a few times and still I am recovering from it.It takes years to completely healed.Frankly speaking,I almost lost my grip of this life.Perhaps I am too old for that.Now let the fate decides for me.As I mentioned before,if it is destined for you,nobody can stop it.So life actually is decided by default and with a little luck,it might change.Am I willing to put my effort to grab the luck?Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment