Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

Still a very long way to go

My journey is still a long way to go.I need a partner who can tag along very well with me.Talks only about good things,supports my dreams even she has different dreams,well composed and trust my decision.Having intelligent partner is always my desire.Maybe I am asking too much.You know,I always attracted to people who display high intelligent.Beauty comes second.I would love to do crazy stuff but not stupid.So I expect to have a partner who is as crazy as I am.Like going out for unplanned vacation.Imagine this,one night I wake up and decide to go somewhere for a vacation.I'll ask my partner to pack some clothes and just drive to a random place.What a nice life.
You know,right now I feel like I do not belong here.Though I make quite a living here,but deep inside I want to break free from this place.This is not the place I want to be.I am here because I was forced to be.Frankly speaking,I am struggling to fit myself in this place.
There are two types of people.The one who grows in highly motivated environment and the other one grows through pain.Personally I think the one who grows through pain always thrives disregard how the environment is.If you remove motivation from the environment,the first type of people will crumble.So I hope you,yes you will grow through pain so that you will be very strong. 
I always have...

No comments:

Post a Comment