Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I fail

It is quite sad when something cannot be mended anymore when it has been broken too many times.The only solution is put it away and move on find a new replacement or just live your life without it.I have tried hard.Very hard.Never been that hard in my entire life trying to save that thing.So I guess that thing is not really meant for me because it keeps broken.You know how hard my life to find a replacement.Finding it before was a miracle.I need another miracle to happen.It should be you.It used to be "it must be you".I apologize for what I have done before.Now back to my routine life.Just like I was before.

Okay new topic.You know,as you grow old,you will become more and more sensitive.Things which usually you took for granted become important to you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment