Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hi 2013

Hello mu dear grandchildren.It has been awhile since the last time I visited you.Do you miss me?If you are not,then pretend to be so that I will be happy seeing you.Your pretending should start now.Smile!!!Wider...Wider!!!Yea..That's more like it.Thanks for the smiles.You should always smile you know even you are sad inside.Smile conceals your sadness.As you grow up,you will learn that the world has teeth.It will bite you regardless your preparation.Your destiny was written before you were born.Everything.Starting from your first breath till the last.You will find some happiness and sadness in your life.If you have more sadness,then you ought to build your strength from it.If you fail,you'll crack.You know,I've been in a situation where it was sadder than death.I am still in it.I carry a heavy burden for years.Everyday before I am going to sleep,I pray silently for the burden to be gone.I used to believe time will heal everything yet it is still there.At the bright side,it is lessen even the amount of it is too little.Sometimes my thoughts will have duels.I start to question everything.The hardest question to answer is "what if" because the probability is infinite.You will slowly hoping when you have "what if" question,you want the answer to favour you.
When you are unhappy with your life,the best you can do is to make others happy by your presence.The half of me has died.If it is written for me,then no one can take it away. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment