Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Motivations

Hello my dear grandchildren. I miss you so much. You know, when I'm feeling down, there are things which never fail to comfort me. I want to share with you the things so that you will find things that can comfort you when you are down. The first thing is thinking about my salary. I keep counting my salary just to comfort myself. Then I start to budget my spending. I'm thinking about my plans. Ah...It really does comfort me up to 75-80%. Owh then I start to think about having my own room. How will I decorate it according to my own style. The comfort level would be around 75-80% too. The next thing is I'm thinking of having my own bird aviary. I plan to the details such as how big it is, the budget,what type of birds I want to put inside, how to decorate it and many more. The comfort level would be up to 90%. I really can't wait to have my own aviary. I think I want to spend quite a big sum of money just to build it because that is my dream since I was a kid.
I can't wait to get my job conformation because I want to reformat things which are very wrong happening at my workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment