Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bragging

Nothing soothes more than listening to Mocca songs and do nothing after driving for quite a long time.I only slept for about 5 hours today.You know, people can be so hypocrite. I am not saying I am a good person but I do feel disappointed with them. How can they fake their feelings and give fake concern about something. This is life. I know the true all of you and it makes me sick when all of you start to fake your feelings as if you were really concern about it. I know your actions and what did you say before but why did you tell to other people as if you were really concern about it? If all of you really care about it, take care of it. Don't just start showing your concern when it is almost ends. All of you were given a very long time but only few really sincerely care about it. Never mind, all of you still have opportunity to show your concern about it. Hope all of you will change. Do not preach to me because I do not care about it and I am not a hypocrite. When I say I do not want, I will say I do not want it even to other people. Not like all of you, only say you do not want to people who are close to you but to other people, all of you will say you really want it. Why? So that people around you who do not know your true colour will think all of you are good people. So wrong. I pity people who fall into your trick.
I only know very few people who are not hypocrite and of course they are in other level of life. I do not care if I have very few friends but at least they are the best. I look at the quality not the quantity. I bet you will not understand what I am writing. That is my point. I hope you do not understand it because it is too personal but when you grow up, you will find the meaning of this in your life.

Sorry if I hurt anybody...Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment