Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My life

Peace be upon you my grandchildren...It has been a long time I did not write to you...How are you?arrr...Today I think I wanna share with you the story of my life since you do not know me well coz I already dead when you read this blog...lol...Do not afraid of death because it is a process of transportation from the world to the other world...So are you ready to get to know your grandpa?

I like to tease people who are close to me especially my little sis called "Noni". Since I was a toddler I started to tease people around me. The first victim of coz my younger bro.I teased him until he cried...lol...As the time went by,when I was about teenager,I had my youngest sister..So I thought I would not continue my habit because I was the second eldest child in my family and the age gap between Noni and I is huge, but I was wrong. I still continue to tease her even until now...can you imagine a 23 year old person tease an 8 year old child? I enjoy it very much and the best part of teasing is when she cries and screams because of dissatisfaction and angry when I tease her...That is the best part...hahaha...sometimes...ermm..not sometimes..all the time without any proper reason and out of sudden I always have ideas on how to make her cries...wahahaha...I should be awarded because of my creativity in the art of teasing my youngest sis...

I remember one day when I just came back from Maktab, I was so thirsty. I wanted to have an iced tea but I was too lazy to buy it.So I asked Noni to buy it for me and I promised her I would not tease her for the whole day if she bought me iced tea.She was really happy to buy me iced tea...I could see her determination because at the time I asked her,she just took a bath...She was still not wearing her cloth..haha..So she dressed up and went to the shop...So I drank that tea at about 5 o'clock in the evening...At around 5.30, I saw Noni was playing happily...My good idea had come across my mind..I went close to her, but not even anything happened, Noni said "Bro, you have promised not to tease me today..haaa".. (T_T)...I was quite shock and I recalled back my promise..lol...so on that day my little sis was saved from being teased by me...But on that day also I felt very uncomfortable because I could not make her cry...wahaha...I could feel the time passed by so slow...I just could not wait the next day...

Oh no..now I feel so sleepy..before I leave, I wanna show u my victim..Noni..haha...here's the pic

She is the one who is holding a cup of milo..isn't she vulnerable??hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment