Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Some random thoughts

Hey remember the time when I was so full of anticipations and dreams about this life?Well I don't.Lol.Okay I lied.I do remember.Still parts of my dreams,I am carrying them.I have discarded some.If only you see the way I see, you definitely will understand.It is quite hard to find someone who will understand my point of view.I am trying to find the perfect match for myself which I see it is hard.Not many people want to give up this world before it is too late.Glory and gospel.Both of these things have destroyed people for generations yet so many people are still chasing them.They live their lives as if they will not die.Try take a moment,think what happened to people before you.The great people or perhaps the great rulers.They died.I do not want to die without enough preparation.Yes I am still young but I always think about death unless I am drifted away from the truth sometimes.My death definitely will come,I should die before my eternal death.It means I should take what I need, not what I want.People have endless desires.If you give them a mountain of gold,they will ask for the second mountain.They will chase for the second mountain and without they realise they are dead.No preparation at all.Very few people feel enough and grateful about what they have.I found a person who can always remind me about it.The problem is he is far away.My plan is, I want to move out from my current state and move in to a place nearer to him.I have to love it more than everything.Once I have moved in, I am going beneath the radar.I am going now.See you later.Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment