Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Random babbling.

When I am bored I learn something new. This behaviour has been practiced by me for a long time Then the more you learn, the more you know. Life becomes more complicated than it was before. I start to think of more complicated things rather than asking wondering about why the sky is blue or even why the oceans are salty. The problem is these types of questions are puzzling other people. I do not have time to entertain them. I do not have time to feel amazed with these kind of things when people share with me their so called "new" discovery. Sadly it turns out I look to be a snobbish. No...I am not snobbish. I just do not feel entertained with the topics that I already knew. I need more challenging questions to feel amazed. Somehow I become more firm and rarely change my stand because I know what I am doing and I know it is the correct choice. Regularly I have to go against the majority as the majority knows a little bit and due to their number, they make themselves to appear right. Never mind. I always go alone because I believe if I want to go far, I have to go alone. Less burden, less people I should take care of, and less dramas. By the way, I miss you a lot. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment